On this, my 65th Thanksgiving, I have many reasons to be thankful.
- A kind and caring God who has seen fit to keep me around another year.
- A beautiful wife who loved and cared for me during trying times.
- My family, who has always been there for me in good times and bad.
- Great friends who supported me when I needed it the most.
- I'm thankful to live in a beautiful country where I am free and allowed to worship as I wish.
- I am thankful for the men and women who serve and have served protecting this great country of ours.
- I'm grateful for the doctors, nurses and hospital staff who cared for me during my illness.
- I'm thankful for the wonderful upbringing I had by two parents who instilled love, morals and ethics into my life.
- I am so thankful to all my blogging and fishing friends who kept my spirits up and encouraged my recuperation.
- On this special day of Thanksgiving, I'm grateful to coworkers who support me and encourage me every day. You're all very special.