}

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Deja Vu all over again...

The rains have finally stopped and we are again experiencing more summer-like weather. I'd like to be able to say that I've been on several trips out since my last post, but I can't. As so many of you know, sometimes family obligations take precedence over things like fishing or blogging.

My step-daughter went into the hospital earlier in the week with a staph infection in her heart. While running tests and pumping her full of antibiotics, they determined that she has a heart valve that isn't functioning. And for my wife, it's like deja vu all over again. Stephanie will be having surgery on her heart as soon as they knock out the infection. 

So please bear with me if the lights are out for a while here at Windknots & Tangled Lines. I'll be back.